Dear respected users,
With the rapid development of the data storage market, the Foundation provides investors with more investment options. After negotiation with the Butterfly Chain (the technology custodian), the Foundation provides an option for investors to exchange the entire (a complete) IPFS storage server (mining machine) to full storage computing power servers. All participants are requested to read this description carefully, fully understand it and make a responsible decision. The specific exchange descriptions are as follows:
1. Initially, there will be 2 options available for exchanging the computing power servers, one option is valid for 540 days and another option is valid for 3 years. If these servers are placed on the same node, it will cause many problems such as token distribution and reconciliation problems. Therefore, this time the Foundation provides an option for exchange for a computing power server that is worth 780USDT (5000 RMB).
2. The equity period of the 780USDT full storage computing power server is 540 days, and 20% of the income is the management fee. The required GAS fee and pledge coins are paid by the mining pool, and the pledge coins belong to the mining pool.
3. After collecting the amount of servers to be exchanged for computing power servers, based on the final amount required, adjustment will be made to the mining pool, the required amount will then be converted. Since the conversion takes time to configure for computing power servers, the progress of repackaging due to the conversion plan will be based on the total number of computing power servers exchanges. Once the amount of conversion is confirmed, the progress will be announced to the market.
4. If the amount of exchange for computing power servers is large, there will be a possibility that it will require a longer period for repackaging and reconfiguring the servers. Once submitted the request for exchange to computing power servers, it cannot be cancelled, so as to avoid affecting the configuring plan of the entire mining pool. Therefore, please consider carefully before making a decision, because this decision is irreversible.
5. The computing power servers encapsulated in the mining pool will be delivered in descending order of the price purchased in exchange for the mining machine, and for the mining machines with the same price will be delivered in accordance to the purchase time of the mining machine. Due to the conversion cannot be a complete round figure, the exchanged mining machine will be in two digits after the decimal point.
6. First, second and third batches of pledge IPFS mining machines are 100% pledged and will be returned to the pledger, therefore, the conversion to Computing Power Servers are not allowed. In addition, the mining machines, awarded as part of the Viral Factor activities belong to the rewards provided by the foundation, so they cannot participate in the exchange of computing power. Since the 1/4 IPFS and 1/10 IPFS mining machines have already been configured and set up, therefore, no exchanges are allowed too. Therefore, this computing power server exchange is only open to users with a complete IPFS machine purchased in the IPFS pledge mining system in WENECO.
7. For users who have obtained futures FIL1, they must return all of them before they can exchange for a computing power server.
8. As this exchange requires development of the program, the exchange time will be delayed until next week. When the system for exchanging goes online, investors will have a few days to exchange and the exchange function will be closed after the exchanging period. The specific details will be announced when the exchange function system is launched. All investors are requested to pay attention to the information released by the Foundation and make a proper investment decision.
Thanks to all investors for their trust in the Foundation, we will continue to provide high-quality services to all investors.
WEN ECO ecosystem Application Management
08th January 2021
Dear respected users,