Please download Reset e-PIN Application Form.
User want to reset e-PIN can follow the step below:
- Print out Reset e-PIN Application Form and fill up.
- Handheld completed application form with document and take a photo.
- Take photo of the front of your document and the back view (if you use Identity Card).
- Send the completed form and 3 photos together to [email protected] .
- The application form will be submitted to the relevant department and will be completed within 7 working days. Please be patient.
- Every users are allowed to reset e-PIN 3 times only. If user apply reset e-PIN for more than 3 times, WEN Wallet will not be accepted.
- Form must be handheld by applicant, document front view must be clear to view, photo must be bareheaded.
- Form and document must clear to view, cannot be block.
- Photo size limit in 4MB.